Last year I did an N-part series about working with HealthVault XML APIs. It was implemented with ruby on UBuntu Linux system using OpenSSL. I got time to go mark all those articles with next links and I thought i would summarize the series here:
- Part 1: Working with certificates using OpenSSL
- Part 2: Talking to HealthVault anonymously
- Part 3: Authenticating your application with HealthVault
- Part 4: Authenticating the user in context of your application with HealthVault
- Part 5: Putting it all together
- Part 6: Doing offline access with HealthVault
One of our partners has also implemented Drop Off Pick Up solution in ruby using the above articles. Hopefully sometime in near future, I’ll convince them to do a blog post about the same.